Saturday, April 11, 2009

Presence


I walked into Macys on Black Friday, the store was in total chaos. I could see women fighting each other



like animals for clothing that they could not even fit.



I realized that women would do anything for clothing thats on sale. If you think that children act bad when they see a new toy


you should see grown women pushing and stomping on each other like they’re in a mosh pit. It was crazy to see the things they were fighting each other over. They were fighting over:
  • Dresses

  • Shoes

  • Purses

  • Bedding
  • Home decorations

When I finally came out the crowd and to the checkout counter the cashier told me that the store becomes this way every year, she can never get over the traumatizing effects of seeing employs being trampled on when the doors fly open, and the women come running in as if in a stampede.

No comments:

Post a Comment